Pages

Translate

Wednesday 1 July 2015

THE HOUSE (Written by Violet)

                                      THE HOUSE          Written by Violet
The house is red and white with tall towers that curled over at the top. There is a Tall happy man at the gate! He goes up to me and said “Hello would you like to come in” and I said “OK”


But then He said “The Gate does not open fast”.  He went away. Then I opened it.


The path is cool, I can feel flower’s on the pathway and I felt sad and sick. I touched one of the flower’s and they hurt and they made blood came out!!!


I smell blood in the air and I do not like it and then I stopped and I saw a dead body!


                         Chapter 2
 I open the door and I felt sick and sad but then I passed out. ‘BANG!’

I woke up on the hard strong floor and I saw a girl that had a polar bear suit black eyes and bunny slippers!!


She is going to the island because she is working on a case (she is a spy) Here is her diary.


                                      13.3.15
“Why you are a very kind man” I said with a smile. OH I am a Girl how love’s school is a spy and is always happy. my name is Rose. Rose Clapham and I am 19. I am on a case. This is my diary you are reading. What I was saying at the top is I am getting on my first class boat.  I am in the spy organisation boat and it sure it is a first class boat. I got asked if I could have a glass of wine and I said “ok” and then I got it and it was good. 


When It was half time I got my purse out and  put on my violet lipstick but I put too much on. I screamed because In a tree there was the murder guy. He ran away because he had my cat. The next day he was still running. But I was still running and at 7:OOpm at night and I got him because he passed out. I took him to the police station and they took him to court!

The next day I found out that he was my dad! Then we were happy. But I am still a spy!!!

                THE END    



No comments:

Post a Comment