Pages

Translate

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Hanmer Camp, 2016

Quotes from famous people

“This has been my number 1 favourite camp and when I heard the fire was in Hanmer Springs I was sad and hoped that it would still be on.” (Billie)

“This has been my number one first camp.” (Julia)

“It was amazing. I really liked the hydroslide.” (Koby)

“ Camp was super cool. I really liked the hydroslides.” (Eze)

“We got food from Rusty Carrot and it was delicious.” (Lucy)

“It was a great camp. When we were going to camp I lost my tooth. When we got to Hanmer Camp it was more fun that I imagined.” (Mika)

“I had an excellent time at Hanmer Springs. The part I enjoyed most was going swimming.” (Parwin)

“I really liked the paint game.” Abby

“I really liked the cabins because they were nice and cozy because only two people were in each one.” (Catie)

“I really enjoyed Hanmer camp because it was fun in the hotpools and the hydroslide.” (Nikoli)

“The camp parents were nice because they respected us.” (Saxon)

“That was the best camp EVER!” (Mr M)

Macintosh HD:Users:waynematthews:Desktop:P1070250.jpg

21 comments:

  1. cool you went to Hammer were going to Hammer this year I bet it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the photo you all look cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun we are going there for camp too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun we are going there for camp too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool you went to hammer we are going to hammer too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kauri it looked like you had a great time in Hamner. Our school is really excited about going there for our camp but we're going on the 22 - 24th

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kauri
    Those were some very good quotes from some VERY famous people.
    Looks like you had a lot of fun.
    We are also going to hanmer next week for school camp, hope we have as much fun as you had.
    yours sincerely,
    Steven and Wil
    Paparoa range

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I like how you have posted your trip to Hanmer. We are going there for our school camp next week. It looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait till camp because its my first time
    William

    ReplyDelete
  11. please go on my blog http://kurtroom8.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. We all can't wait till we go to hanmer next week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cant wait till camp because its my first time

    ReplyDelete
  14. We went to hamner camp last week and it was really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kauri, we really like your idea of using quotes to capture peoples ideas. We think we're probably famous enough to be 'making' quotes too. We were wondering what the paint game was? Can you tell us please? Thanks from Room 8

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kauri!
    The idea of using quotes for each person is really cool! When I went to Hanmer for school 3 years it was one of the best camps ever! If you could live there would you?

    Jack Collings- Rimu

    ReplyDelete
  17. did u have fun?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool!!! We went to Hanmer 2 months ago and it was really fun. Did you go to the pools at all or not because we did.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow that looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow that looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete